Thursday 23 August 2018

Crossover time

Yes this blog is back... for now.

I've decided to take a look at some of Marvel's classic big event crossovers, picking them somewhat at random.

Given the scale of these, I won't be aiming to look at the whole thing in a single post. Instead I'll be going through them one issue at a time, including obvious issues that weren't (formally) included in the crossover and also various contemporary parodies and later reworkings of the concept in What If...? Along the way I'll aim to provide Amazon links to collected editions containing the individual issues.

I've decided to start with a biggie. As I've looked at much of the core of things like "Secret Wars II", the "Mutant Massacre", "Fall of the Mutants" and "Inferno" when covering the Essentials and other collected editions, I've opted to begin with a look at "Acts of Vengeance" from 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment