Monday 1 October 2012

Fini – for now

So once again I have reached the end of the pile, having looked at all four of the series which I selected. If and when there are any further volumes I promise I'll look at them as well. For now it's time for a respite.

There's one potential spin-off series that I haven't looked at beyond the first volume, Essential Punisher. This is largely because whilst the Punisher first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man, by the time he acquired his own series he had moved on a lot from the Spider-Man "family" of titles and he was never really pitched at a similar area of the market. However, if there's demand for it then I may post my thoughts on his volumes at some stage. But that will be some time away due to other commitments offline.

Until then, so long! It's been a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you could start collecting the Masterworks and Omnibus volumes (if you have deep pockets) and start blogging about them?

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or how about some more of the other Spider-Man Essentials? Some of the more obscure ones could do with some exposure.

    ReplyDelete