Friday 2 October 2015

The months ahead

Those of you keeping tally (and I know there are some) will have observed that we are coming to the last handful of Essential volumes and may be wondering what now.

I won't be looking in-depth at DC's Showcase Presents volumes (although I might do another special one) or any other lines but instead will aim to bring the site to a neat conclusion in the New Year. But before I reach that I'd like to salute a few more significant titles that were never covered in the Essentials but I'll be doing it in a different way from before.

This time I'm going to look at some hypothetical Essentials, imagining the contents of a prospective first volume for a title based upon various other collected editions so as to get a good first chunk of the series. These reviews will appear in the regular slot and approximately alternate with the actual Essentials over the next few months. Watch out for the first one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment